- All guests must have a ticket or La Izquierda wristband worn on their wrist.
- All guests and their belongings are subject to search.
- Any prohibited item that is surrendered to security at search points will not be returned.
- Allowed and prohibited lists are subject to change. Please see list for more information.
- No weapons or firearms allowed regardless of carry permit.
- La Izquierda Surf & Music Festival and security personnel at the entrances reserve the right to make the final determination on allowed and non-allowed items.
- Patrons wishing to partake in alcohol sales will need to show a valid ID at the entrance gates to receive a 21+ wristband to purchase alcohol.
All ages welcome. 17 and under must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult over the age of 21. Kids 10 and under get in free.
Children aged 10 and under are admitted FREE if accompanied by a ticket holding parent or guardian. Due to safety concerns, we cannot admit more than 2 children per supervising parent or guardian.
Rain or shine event.
Re-entry allowed with untampered, secured wristband.
There is free and paid parking all around the festival grounds.
La Izquierda welcomes attendees with disabilities. The festival grounds are on grass and sand.
For all inquiries, please email us at: